Thursday 31 October 2013

Come and see me at DEMA 2013 in Orlando, Nov. 6-9

In addition to my passion for creating bronze sculptures like the mermaids "Amphitrite" at Sunset House in Grand Cayman and "The Emerald Princess" in Powell River B.C., I am also VP Sales and Marketing for CETATEK, the British Columbia company that manufactures the aquabionic warp fins. (That's me in my warp1 fins diving on the mermaid in BC this March)

If you are coming to the DEMA show, please come by to chat with me about fins and sculpture at the CETATEK booth 435, and don't miss seeing my latest sculpture, the 13 foot tall "Guardian of the Reef" on display at the main DEMA booth for the duration of the Show. 

I'll be at the DEMA booth from 12-12:30 and 4-4:30 each day of the show, signing posters of the Guardian painted by well known marine artist Rogest, and at booth 435 most of the rest of each day.

The Guardian is a world wide limited edition of four signed and numbered bronze sculptures, to be placed underwater to raise marine environmental awareness and dive tourism. Many thanks to Nancy and Jay Easterbrook of Divetech in Grand Cayman, for having the vision to purchase #1 for placement at their popular dive resort.
www.divetech.com

Dive centres and resorts around the world are invited to contact me at simon@sculptorsimonmorris.com to discuss future Guardian placements outside of the Caribbean Sea.

Simon Morris